Ramada Plaza Hotel, Louisville Kentucky
This conference brings various health disciplines together to explore the significant interplay between physical health and mental health and the need to address both if recovery is to be achieved. There will be opportunities for networking and brainstorming on ways to improve the delivery of integrated care both in health systems and on an individual basis within the providers’ scopes of practice.
- Integrated/coordinated care and why it is critical to recovery
- Existing policy challenges to integrating care and initiatives directed at providing solutions and removing barriers
- Two different models of integrated care currently in Kentucky
- The Impact of Integration on Consumers and Families
- Successful health care home model in another state and the essential components of a curriculum teaching integrated care to psychiatry residents
- Perspective of the behavior health physician and the primary care physician. Exploring strategies for the successful incorporation of behavioral health and physical health