Our mission is:
- To improve the accessibility and quality of mental health and substance use services through:
- Advocacy with local, state and federal policy-makers, education of the public, and
- Promotion of research-based practices among providers.
We pursue our mission:
- Supported by a culturally and geographically diverse board of directors;
- Consistent with research into the prevention and treatment of mental illness;
- In partnership with other mental health organizations, and
- Through affiliation with the national association, Mental Health America.